With the redesign of the detailed information page of individual Bürkert products, we have launched a whole series of improvements in user-friendliness and design. With the new and enhanced functions, we would like to make it easier for you to find the information you are looking for or the right product more quickly.
We are presenting some important innovations here:
1. Reach your destination more quickly with the new navigation element
The new navigation bar reflects the structure of the pages and allows you to go directly to the desired topic within the page.
2. Get a "picture" of it: the new multimedia module
In this new section, we now combine all the visual content of the item to give you the best possible impression. This includes item images, dimensional drawings, videos and CAD models.
3. Our new products are "tagged”
We think what is new should also be recognised by you directly. In future, you will be able to identify our new products by the yellow "New Tag".
4. Keep an overview: Filtering technical characteristics and downloads
Clearly structured selection bars for technical features and downloads allow you to narrow down the view to your preferences.
5. Copying technical characteristics made easy
If you need to transfer our data into your system, e.g. to create an offer, we make your life a little easier with this new function: With "Copy values", you can quickly and easily transfer the selected technical attributes into your system with a click.
6. Still not the right one or do you need an alternative?
The "Filter similar items" function makes it easier for you to find alternatives to the item you have visited. Select the relevant technical characteristics and start the filter. This way you don't have to start all over again, but just take a small step back.
7. Accessories, replacement parts, etc.
The accessories & spare and wear parts of the current product are fully integrated into the page.
8. Last but not least: the product-specific information
Are you looking for detailed item information based on the serial number? Here you will find what you are looking for. In addition to product-specific information, you will also receive data on the product number and country of manufacture.
As you can see, there are some innovations and improvements. So that you can see for yourself, try out our new item detail page right away using a solenoid valve, type 6213 EV:
Or navigate to a suitable solenoid valve on the overview page of type 6213 EV:
Servo-assisted 2/2 way diaphragm valve
- Servo-assisted diaphragm with diameter of up to DN40
- Spring coupled diaphragm opens without differential pressure
- Damped design for quiet closing
- Compact construction with high flow rate
- Energy-saving double coil technology with kick and drop design